We cover all aspects of French Polishing including:
- Staining / Colouring / Colour Matching
- Bleaching – we are able to remove stains which have penetrated the wood including water damage and white heat marks
- Grain Filling
- Fire retardant finishes to Architects specifications
- Paint Stripping
- Paint or cellulose spraying
- Varnishing / Acid Cat and Pre-Cat Lacquer Finishes
- Matt Shellac / Garnett Polish / French Polish / Button Polish / White Polish
- Furniture – Stripping, repair, re-leathering & leather restoration
- Dining Tables / Handrails / Chairs / Staircases / Panelling / Bookcases / Internal windows & doors / External windows & doors / Staining & polishing of new joinery / fixtures & fittings / Bar Tops / Bars / Serveries / Counters.
Our own dedicated workshop allows us to offer a complete furniture removal, restoration and reinstating service. For example, when a pub / bar / cafe or restaurant closes for refurbishment, we will remove the tables and chairs, restore them by repairing and French polishing off-site and then return the restored items prior to the re-opening. We provide French Polishing in Leicester, but we also offer this service throughout the UK.